New Project Start
Aldershot Military Hospital is steeped in history. The once state-of-the-art Hampshire hospital, which served Aldershot's various Army camps, was opened on 18 July 1879, and named after Prince George, Duke of Cambridge, a cousin of Queen Victoria.
Arguably the town's best-known landmark, it became the first base hospital to receive casualties directly from the Western Front during the First World War, and has been described as the birthplace of plastic surgery in the British Empire
A&G Structures will now take an integral role in the refurbishment and conversion of this majestic building. Our works include Architectural Metalwork & Structural Steelwork.